This detached bungalow at Rhayader is within walking distance of the centre of this attractive market town, situated in a quiet location amongst other properties just off the Elan Valley road. The Rhayader bungalow is in an excellent location for touring the nearby reservoirs and stunning scenery and has a pleasant outlook across to the surrounding hills. Three bedrooms (a double and two singles), a bath/shower room with separate WC, fitted kitchen/diner including fridge/freezer and washing machine and a cosy sitting room with TV. New gas central heating throughout and an electric fire in the lounge. Outside there is an enclosed garden with lawn and sitting area, together with garden furniture and attractive foliage to the front and rear. Lock-up shed for bikes - bring your own or hire 200 yards away. No smokers, please.
No children under 7; now has a washing machine but no spin dryer, Electric & heating incl
Showing by week - starting from the normal arrival day
Please check the boxes for each week/s you would like to book and then click on Book Property beneath the calendar. If you would like a short break, please click on Short Breaks at the top of the page.
PLEASE NOTE - The property you have chosen is not available on the dates greyed out.
P Part week available only - click on the icon to contact us with your requirements and we will confirm dates available and price.
Local Area Information
- Castles and Gardens - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Kington
- Festivals and Events - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Knighton
- Food Festivals and Farmers Markets - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Knighton
- Golf - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Knighton
- Heritage Railways - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Kington
- Lost Railways - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Kington
- Mountain Biking - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Kington
- Nature Reserves - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Kington
- News & Features - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Knighton
- Rail and Bus - Llandrindod Wells, Rhayader and Kington
Accessibility Information Show Information
This Access Statement has been prepared by the owner for your information; it is the most recent version that we have received.
If you have any queries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This property is a bungalow with a sloping drive which can park one car. There are 4 steps to front and rear of the property, and we think this would probably be unsuitable for both the infirm and children under 7 years. There is a narrow passage in the kitchen which would not be wide enough for a wheelchair. The WC is only the width of a door and there would be no room for a wheelchair. The bathroom has a shower over the bath but not a walk in shower. The TV has remote control but there is no telephone at the property.