A stone character cottage near Dolgellau in a completely out-of-the-way location approached via narrow lanes 10 miles north of the town. On a working sheep farm by the Afon (river) Mawddach just outside Coed-y-Brenin - a superb location in Snowdonia National Park with wonderful scenery, excellent walking from the door, mountain bike trails and waterfalls. This Dolgellau cottage has three bedrooms and a smart bath/shower room off the landing (which has one low beam): double + ensuite shower room, twin and double. Attractive kitchen/diner, cosy beamed sitting room with woodburner in the inglenook fireplace, and a conservatory with slate floor. Dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, Sky TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, pay phone and oil central heating. Slate patio with picnic table in fenced grounds - and marvellous views! Hand towels provided.
Logs supplied, Electric & heating incl
Showing by week - starting from the normal arrival day
Please check the boxes for each week/s you would like to book and then click on Book Property beneath the calendar. If you would like a short break, please click on Short Breaks at the top of the page.
PLEASE NOTE - The property you have chosen is not available on the dates greyed out.
P Part week available only - click on the icon to contact us with your requirements and we will confirm dates available and price.
Local Area Information
- Award Winning Beaches - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Castles and Gardens - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Festivals and Events - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Food Festivals and Farmers Markets - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Golf - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Heritage Railways - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Lost Railways - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Mountain Biking - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Nature Reserves - Dolgellau and the North Cambrian Coast
- News & Features - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
- Rail and Bus - Dolgellau and North Cambrian Coast
Accessibility Information Show Information
This Access Statement has been prepared by the owner for your information; it is the most recent version that we have received.
If you have any queries whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a remotely situated stone cottage accessed by 10 miles of narrow country lanes. There is no problem for standard cars and plenty of adjacent parking with fairly level access into the property. Downstairs the floors are the original tiles or new slate; all bedrooms are upstairs, which is carpeted, apart from the bathroom (tiled). A lowish beam (5ft from the ground) needs to be walked under to get to the third bedroom and bathroom. The cottage has been recently renovated and all switches and power points are at standard height. All areas are well lit and electricity is supplied via a remote controlled generator, housed in a nearby shed. Torches are also supplied in case of emergency. There is also a payphone and the TV and DVD player have remote controls.